Thursday, April 13, 2023

Critical Reflection


CRITICAL REFLECTION


The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to several factors, my product (short film) greatly represents social groups or issues. As you are all aware, my short film is about a man who returns to his hometown only to find that no one remembers him. This is a universal representation of people, primarily young adults. The short clip illustrates how loneliness can lead to depression. Simply put, it demonstrates that no matter what occurs, a solution is always possible. This reflects social groups because young adults often experience extreme loneliness and act inappropriately. Young adults are not the only ones who could experience this; anyone may. These people just learn from the short video that there is always a way back. I always thought that this problem would arise when teenagers moved out of the house or, in some cases, fled, but that is not the case. Older folks are more significantly impacted by this. All of these people are represented by the young adult in my movie. He is essentially experiencing what many individuals in this world are. This movie demonstrates how to go past people's tendencies to forget, ignore, and leave.


The same font and subject are used to build a brand across my short film, Postcard, and social media. In addition to being what leaves a lasting impression on consumers, branding is crucial since it lets customers and clients know what to anticipate from your business. It is a strategy for standing out from the competition and emphasizing what it is about what you have to offer that makes you the better option. People may assume that because all three of them use the same typeface, nothing changes, but it actually does. The overall color of the movie is kind of grey, which goes well with it. Any business that has a brand benefits greatly. People instantly recognize a brand when they see a key phrase, letter, or graphic, such as McDonald's with the M. Fog is my trademark distinctive object. People will naturally think of my brand when they see fog. The audience is actively engaged by my product in numerous ways. The first method uses social media. I've been publishing polls for my readers to respond to. When I asked inquiries, they would respond. The key factor in audience interaction is a business' ability to expand.  Interacting with the audience gives them a reprieve from listening, and offers them an opportunity to speak out. They feel more a part of and connected to the occasion as well as the speaker as a result. The engagement will also help to make your speech memorable and establish a connection with the audience. The movie's interaction with the audience is one way to keep them entertained at all times. Heartbeats and montages are in my movie so the viewer will be intrigued.  Montages are beneficial because they act as an audience's highlight reel by displaying them key moments in short succession. Viewers can experience an event that would have lasted for several hours, days, or even years in a matter of minutes. Here is an example of a post I made on my Instagram account demonstrating how I engage with my followers to build a strong brand. They would respond after I had asked a query. As a method to promote my short film, I also posted giveaways where three of their friends who followed me would receive a free ticket. You can communicate with your audience in a variety of ways to establish a solid
connection.


My research influences my products and how they challenge conventions in various contexts. First off, poor color saturation is typical of suspense movies. Black, white, and grey are considered low-key colors because they define the city. It was extremely difficult to find a technique to acquire every color that way because this is a film where we had no funding, but we managed to do it by employing low light. A movie needs light, but when it's a suspense or horror movie, it's not necessary because the movie works better without it. We had to wait until nightfall to begin recording, and I must admit that I now think nighttime recording is incredibly great. Researching the suspense genre had both benefits and drawbacks. There are many things I learnt and contributed to the movie that made it much better, but there are also some things I left out since they didn't fit with my personal style. Research is crucial for undertakings like these. Overall, I had to overcome a lot of obstacles to make this short film, but because it has a limited budget, you had to start coming up with creative solutions. It still amazes me that this is now over. Although it was really difficult, I managed to gain many valuable lessons that I will apply to my future work. I discovered fresh approaches to building a real brand and all the necessary steps. It was such a positive experience, and the best part is that I now know how to engage with an audience should the need arise. It also taught me that no matter the difficulties, there is always a way around them if you keep trying. I won't ever forget this. This was also a lot of fun; I loved working with others and having a great teacher available anytime I needed support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...