Sunday, April 2, 2023

week 7 blog 3

SOUND 


Yep. Finally, the topic of sound will be discussed. Sound is incredibly important in a movie since it may transport viewers to a distinct universe, communicate the tale, and advance the plot. Sound can also elicit feelings and establish the mood of a movie. I'll use both dramatic and ambient music in my movie. For instance, the opening of my movie will feature background music of me having fun while I am traveling. Yet, the music will be loud when I return to my hometown, keeping everyone on their toes. I have some examples of music that I want to show you guys but it was super hard to find it because it has to be free copyright music.

https://pixabay.com/music/search/instrumental/track-listing

That is the website where I got all the music. It is super good because theres a variety of options and it has all you want. Overall I will be using only two sounds/music. The beginning and though-out. I really dont need any other sound because the film is chaotic and the sounds fits for all of it.

Another thing I have to tell you guys. For some reason my instagram account got deleted. I will create a new one soon and post everything I posted in the last one. I am sorry for this inconvenience. I finally finished recording my project. Today was the last day and it was honestly the best. I start editing tomorrow and I am not looking forwards for that. I gave 10 days to finish editing it. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...