Sunday, February 26, 2023

week 2 blog 3

 More

n

After completing my brainstorming and preparing my short video for recording, I must now begin to plan and create the digital component. I need to create a website and a postcard advertisement, as I mentioned in my previous article. I'll soon start building the website. I considered adding the page to this website.

The greatest location for making the page is right here. Also, I considered creating a simple Instagram account where I could promote all the material, including trailers and teasers. I think more people will view the account than visit a website because so many people today use technology. A page could be made by me on one of these platforms.


I also need to think of a title for my short movie. I had "Lost" in mind, but I'm still unsure if I need to rethink and come up with other ideas. Naturally, I'll discuss it with my teacher. In my future blog, I'll give you guys an update on the postcard advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...