Monday, February 27, 2023

week 3 blog 1

 Postcard advertisement


Remember how I told you guys that I had no idea what a postcard advertisement was, despite the fact that it was a crucial component of my project? I now know that it is essentially a poster encouraging people to watch my movie. Here's an illustration.

I had the idea that my poster would simply be black and white, or maybe gray, to emphasize the character's isolation. Grey frequently has a bad reputation, especially when it comes to depression and bereavement. Grey goes perfectly with white and black because of this. The main character leaving his town would be depicted on the real poster, in my opinion. the community where no one knows who he is. The main message is that he is giving up because of all his conflicting feelings. Naturally, I'll include the title on the postcard. I'm not sure what else I'll add or what the font or color of those few words will be.I also need to determine the ideal size before I can begin developing it. To make the postcard, I'll use the program "Canva." This is an image showing how Canva appears. Canva is a great tool and simple to use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...