Sunday, March 26, 2023

week 6 blog 3

Postcard design


As we know the print part of this project really important too. I been working on some designs for my postcard. First of all I want to tell you guys that the name of my film is called Lost. It has a really important meaning because it literally represents my movie. At the end of the film the main actor is really lost. That is the point of the film. Something can be amazing and out of nowhere people forget about you and switch up. Im choosing this topic because I want to show my audience to never give up and even though life can get bad to never stop trying. The cover of the postcard will be a man walking to a shadow. It will be all grey. Grey represents loneliness and sadness. I know for sure the postcard will come out amazing. I will he finishing it this week. This is an example of what I want to do. This is not the actual design. Just an example. With black font letters. The font I talked about last blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...