Saturday, April 1, 2023

week 7 blog 1


 FIRST DAY OF FILMING


Wow!! I just filmed the first have of my movie. Some things were unexpected. First of all I had a new actor. His name is Luciano I felt that I needed open more character in the film to make it more interesting. In the film he is the boyfriend of my "girlfriend". As you guys know everyone forgot about me so my girlfriend replaces me with him. It will make the short film 10x times better trust me. I am also going to edit my short film. I am not going to adjust anything but I will add something at the end. After everything when I am in town center stressing I am going to pass out cause the stress and I will wake up all sweaty. Conclusion it was all a dream. This will shock the influence they will be confused but happy at the same time. I will continue to record the second part Today!!!  Ill post some behind scenes in the next blog.



Here is a behind the scenes picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...