Sunday, April 9, 2023

week 8 blog 3

 PREPARING FOR CRITICAL REFLECTION 


If I an honest with you guys I haven’t prepared myself for the critical reflection. Last year I did pretty pretty bad at it but I learned from my mistakes and I will do amazing this time. Where do I even begin I have to do a post with at least 1000 words answering 4 questions. These are the questions.

  • How do your products represent social groups or issues?
  • How do the elements of your production work together to create a sense of ‘branding’?
  • How do your products engage with the audience?
  • How did your research inform your products and the way they use or challenge conventions?
I am pretty sure I am going to answer them in order. I just wanted to do a quick lineup before I begin writing.
For the first question I will talk about how people sometimes tend to get lonely but that there’s always a solution and to never give up this targets  all social groups but mainly teenagers. They are the most affected by this issue.
For the second question- I will explain how the social media, video, and postcard are all connected to the project itself and I will go more in depth with it.
For the third question I will talk about how the suspense and randomness of the film keeps people on their toes.
Lastly for the last question I will talk about how everyone has their on perspectives in things and how they should really feel about this issue.

I cant believe we almost done with this project. I will begin writing this tomorrow in class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...