Sunday, April 9, 2023

WEEK 8 BLOG 2

 POSTCARD






This is my Postcard it is a little blurry because of my computer it cant process higher quality but in reality it would be perfect. I worked so hard for it. Let me explain you guys the meaning behind this. The first slide/cover basically represent the short film itself. The guy looses everything he has no clue what to do with his life and he is tired of it. I put a shadow in the fog because it represents loneliness. He is leaving everything behind and changing his whole life for something that just occurred in one day to another without an explanation. The font is the same one I told you guys about. I really like the black font because you can clearly capture it and it matches with the film. In the other page is a picture of the actual film where I posted when the short film will cone out. Mark in your calendar's its coming out July 12th. I also posted the instagram account for people to follow and interact with the film. Social media is really good to bring more audience. I will be doing polls and posting more pictures maybe some behind the scenes so people know this short film worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...