Sunday, April 2, 2023

week 7 blog 2

 Clothing/Attire


Today I will be talking about what we are going to wear in the film. I know I am a little late with this blog but I just was confused on what would the the perfect fit for the project. Since we are all teenagers we will be using daily basis clothes. This is because it shows the viewers that this film is happening in this years rather than old old days or futuristic days. We also tried having the same clothes for every shot corresponding to the day. For example, the first day I used the same fit. When I went to the airport I had a completely different fit because the scenario and time. It is super important to be consistent with the attire. I will show you guys some clothing we utilized for the video.


Our clothing is basically that. It represents middle age people. 

Also, I filmed Yesterday once again. Unfortunately I am still missing 1 minute so I am panicking. I will try to take more shots but this is really concerning. That will be done by today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...