Saturday, April 8, 2023

week 8 blog 1

 Editing


Hey guys!!! I have really good news. Since i finished recording my project last week, I started editing my project. You guys know that I am not a fan of editing but I been taking a lot of time to make some research on how to edit. I been editing since the day I finished recording the project and honestly is not bad at all. The first few days I was looking at Youtube videos on how to edit and I found this really good account that honestly saved me.

This guy saved the project. The video itself is in another language which at first was really hard but there is subtitles. I liked this video a lot because it goes step by step and he explains every single little detail. The video is around 45 minutes and to be honest that is pretty long but it is so worth it. I haven’t finished editing but I am pretty sure I will be done Tomorrow night. In the next blog I will show you guys the postcard and I have to begin doing the critical reflection which I will be doing ASAP. I just wanted to let you guys know that the editing wasnt bad at all. It was all in my head but once I gave it a chance I was able to make something out of it. It obviously takes time but I am taking my time. I dont want to rush anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

CRITICAL REFLECTION The time has finally come. There were many hardships along the way, but there were also many happy moments. Due to sever...